1. Power off the server then power on, to start the system regularly.
2. Backup the data on the ES3000 if requires. Ignore the step if no need to save the data.
3. Execute the command to delete the data on SSD:
hio_cleardata -d /dev/hioa
4. Execute hio_clear command to clear the log information as below steps:
1) cd /usr/local/hio
2) tar -xvf toolsd
3) /usr/local/hio /hio_clear -d /dev/hioa -il
// Please notice that is half-angle of “-” in step3,4. The parameters of log deletion is lower-case letter i and l.
Result after clearing:
5. After reboot the system, check the status by command of hio_info. If it shows OK that means recover successfully.