What effect will the above command have on user access?
A. A maximum of 7 users are permitted to log into the device via the asynchronous serial port
B. A maximum of 7 users are permitted to access the device using telnet.
C. A maximum of 7 users are permitted to access the device via the console port.
D. Users interfacing with VRP have a maximum of 7 password retries before user access is locked.
2. (Multiple Choice) An administrator has been requested to assign hosts to the 172.16.4.32/29 network. Which of the following IP addresses may be assigned by the administrator to these hosts?
A. 172.16.4.32 255.255.255.240
B. 172.16.4.33 255.255.255.248
C. 172.16.4.34 255.255.255.240
D. 172.16.4.35 255.255.255.248
3. (Multiple Choice) In order to determine the reason for a change in the spanning tree topology, the following port information was extracted by an administrator from one of the switches.
Port Protocol :Enabled
Port Role :Designated Port
Port Priority :128
Port Cost(Dot1T ) :Config=100 / Active=100
Designated Bridge/Port :32768.4c1f-cc4f-26df / 128.1
Port Edged :Config=default / Active=disabled
Point-to-point :Config=auto / Active=true
Transit Limit :147 packets/hello-time
Protection Type :None
Port STP Mode :STP
From the given output, what is the administrator able to determine?
A. The port cost of the port interface has been assigned automatically by the 802.1t path cost standard.
B. The bridge priority is using the default priority.
C. The port cost of the port interface has been manually assigned using the stp path cost command.
D. The bridge priority has been changed from the default priority of 32767.
4. (Single Answer) The following routes have been configured within the IP routing table of a router.
Destination/Mask Proto Pre Cost Flags NextHop Interface
172.16.1.0/24 OSPF 10 200 D 192.168.1.2 Gigabit Ethernet0/0/0
172.16.0.0/16 Static 5 0 RD 192.168.1.2 Gigabit Ethernet0/0/0
172.16.1.0/24 Static 80 0 RD 192.168.1.2 Gigabit Ethernet0/0/0
Which of the routes will be used in order to forward traffic to the destination host address of 172.16.1.1?
A. Static route 172.16.0.0/16 containing a preference of 5 and a cost of 0
B. Static route 172.16.1.0/24 containing a preference of 80 and a cost of 0
C. OSPF route 172.16.1.0/24 containing a preference of 10 and a cost of 200.
D. The two static routes will be active at the same time based on the cost value of 0.
5. (Single Answer) Which of the following multicast addresses is used by RIPv2 for listening for RIP messages?
6. (Single Answer) Three AR2200 routers (RTA, RTB and RTC) have been configured as part of OSPF Area 0 via interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 in all instances. The default broadcast network type has been maintained. In addition, the three routers have been assigned the following parameters: For RTA: A Router ID of 126.96.36.199 and an interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 dr-priority of 0 are used. For RTB: A Router ID of 188.8.131.52 and an interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 dr-priority of 255 are used. For RTC: A Router ID of 184.108.40.206 and the default interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 dr-priority are used.
For the given scenario, which of the following statements are true?
A. Router RTA will adopt the role of DR and RTB will adopt the role of BDR.
B. Router RTB will adopt the role of DR and RTC will adopt the role of BDR.
C. Router RTB will adopt the role of DR and RTA will adopt the role of BDR.
D. Router RTC will adopt the role of DR and RTB will adopt the role of BDR
7. (Multiple Choice) The following commands are implemented while configuring an Eth-trunk interface in VRP.
[huawei]interface eth-trunk 1
What is the effect of configuring the undo portswitch command on the Eth-trunk interface?
A. The undo portswitch command will allow the L3 switch to perform layer 2 link aggregation.
B. The undo portswitch command will allow the L3 switch to perform layer 3 link aggregation.
C. The undo portswitch command will allow the router to perform layer 2 link aggregation.
D. The undo portswitch command will allow the router to perform layer 3 link aggregation.
8. (Single Answer) The following VLAN command has been configured on the switch.
[huawei]vlan batch 2 to 9 10
With regards to the configured command, which of the following statements is correct?
A. VLANs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 will be created on the switch
B. VLANs 2, 9 and 10 will be created on the switch.
C. The switch will generate an error stating that the format of the command is incorrect.
D. VLANs from 2 through to 910 will be created on the switch.
9. (Multiple Choice) Which of the following statements regarding access ports behavior are FALSE?
A. Untagged frames are tagged with the default VLAN ID of the port on which the frame was received.
B. Untagged frames are tagged with the default VLAN ID of the port on which the frame is to be transmitted
C. Tagged frames are accepted if the frame VLAN ID matches the default VLAN ID of the port on which the frame is received.
D. Tagged frames are discarded if the frame VLAN ID matches the default VLAN ID of the port on which the frame is received.
10. (Single Answer) Where a fixed registration mode is configured in GVRP, which VLANs will be registered as attributes?
A. Static and Dynamic VLANs.
B. Static VLANs only
C. Dynamic VLANs only.
D. Only VLAN 1 will be supported.
11. (Multiple Choice) The following frame relay configuration output was taken from the edge router.
<Huawei>display fr pvc-info
PVC statistics for interface Serial1/0/0 (DTE, physical UP)
DLCI = 101, USAGE = LOCAL (00000100), Serial1/0/0
create time = 2014/07/04 07:32:24, status = ACTIVE
InARP = Enable, PVC-GROUP = NONE
in packets = 12, in bytes = 1546188226560
out packets = 16, out bytes = 480
Based on the display output, which of the following statements are TRUE?
A. The frame relay PVC has been established dynamically using inverse ARP.
B. The frame relay PVC has been established using manual frame relay mapping.
C. The command fr inarp has been configured on interface Serial 1/0/0.
D. The command fr map has been configured on interface Serial 1/0/0.
12. (Multiple Choice) Upon attempting to establish a PPPoE connection, the administrator experienced difficulties. As such, the following information was captured on the PPPoE client by the administrator.
From the given display output, what is the administrator able to determine regarding the state of the PPPoE connection?
A. The PPPoE client is not active.
B. A PPPoE Active Discovery Initiation packet has been sent by the client.
C. A PPPoE Active Discovery Request packet has been sent by the client.
D. The PPPoE server is currently not responding.
13. (Multiple Choice) IP traffic originating from the internal network host of 192.168.1.1/24 destined for the public server with the address of 220.127.116.11. The administrator has configured the following command
From the given command output, what can be determined regarding the implemented NAT configuration?
A. Internal host address 192.168.1.1 will be translated to the public IP address associated with interface GigabitEthernet 0/0/0.
B. Internal host address 192.168.1.1 will be translated to a public IP address from an assigned address pool.
C. The administrator has configured Internal Server based NAT.
D. The administrator has configured easyIP based NAT
14. (Multiple Choice) Which of the following represent parameters supported by Advanced Access Control Lists?
A. Source & Destination IP addresses
B. Source & Destination Port numbers
C. Source & Destination MAC addresses
D. The ICMP protocol type.
15. (Single Answer) As part of the AAA scheme for user access to the network, the administrator configures the following commands:
[Huawei-aaa-author-A2]authorization-mode if-authenticated hwtacacs local
What effect will be applied to users associated with this scheme?
A. Authenticated users will be authorized using hwtacacs authorization, if this fails local authorization will be used.
B. Authenticated users will be authorized using local authorization, if this fails hwtacacs authorization will be used.
C. Users will be authenticated using hwtacacs authentication, and if authenticated successfully, will be authorized using local authorization.
D. Users will be authenticated using local authentication, and if authenticated successfully, will be authorized using hwtacacs authorization.
16. (Multiple Choice) Which of the following represent features provided by the Authentication Header?
A. Data Origin Authentication
B. Data Confidentiality
C. Data Integrity Checking
D. Anti-Replay Service.
17. (Single Answer) What is the recommended tunnel MTU that should be set for supporting GRE traffic carried over Ethernet to prevent packet fragmentation?
18. (Multiple Choice) Which two message protocol data units are supported as of SNMPv2c?
19. (Multiple Choice) For the IPv6 address 2000:002A:0000:0000:0000:000A:020C:023D, which of the following represent valid condensed forms.
20. (Multiple Choice) For the router responsible for generating Router Advertisements (RA) on the link, the Managed (M) flag has been set to 0 and the Other (O) flag has been set 1. Based on the configuration options set, what IPv6 addressing behavior will be applied on the link?
A. Hosts on the link will generate stateless IPv6 addresses based on a prefix advertised by the router.
B. Hosts on the link will support stateful IPv6 address allocation through a DHCPv6 server.
C. A DHCPv6 server on the link will provide stateless configuration settings to hosts.
D. Configuration settings will be required to be manually set by the administrator.