Finance DCI Solution
The global economic downturn and increasingly harsh investment environment have brought about huge challenges to banks around the world. Additionally, the Internet finance industry is causing a huge impact on banks' traditional operation concepts and business models...
- As a result, a new competition pattern in the finance industry is emerging. Driven by uncertainty, banks are transforming their operational concept from "banking IT" to "IT-based banking".The construction of digital banks accelerates the development of the finance industry cloud and Big Data, creating new types of businesses and significantly shortening service provisioning time, while demanding new requirements on financial services organizations:
- Speed up the construction of "omni-channel banking", enrich the types of services, leverage new technologies to improve efficiency and lower the costs, and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Build financial services organizations with sound operations, efficiently use IT facilities, and centrally transmit services.
- Accelerate service innovation and provisioning to enhance the competitiveness in intermediate business, currency, personal finance, and small and micro financing markets.
- Build a complete geo-redundancy disaster recovery system in accordance with to Basel III (also known as the Third Basel Accord).