- Do not install the ONT outdoors or in an outdoor cabinet.
- The ONT can be mounted onto a wall or placed on a desk. Do not install the ONT in other modes, such as ceiling.
- Keep 10 cm clearance on all sides to ensure adequate ventilation.
- It is recommended that the computer and ONT be put far away from electric appliances that generate strong magnetic or electric fields, such as microwave ovens.
Mounting an ONT on the desk
The figure below shows an ONT that is horizontally placed on a desk.
The appearance shown in this document may be different from the actual appearance of the product. The actual product prevails.
Mounting an ONT onto the wall
- Mark two positions with the same spacing as that between the two mounting holes of the ONT using a marker on a wall.
- Select a proper drill bit according to the outer diameter of the screws. Use a hammer drill to drill the marked positions on the wall. Then clean the holes and install two expansion bolts.
- Use a screwdriver to fasten the screws into the expansion bolts, reserving 5 mm ends out of the wall, and mount the ONT onto the screws.
It is recommended that the screw be about 4 mm in diameter and longer than 20 mm.