1. When a piece of the transmission equipment from Huawei interconnects with that from other vendor to add/drop 2 Mbit/s tributary services, problems on interconnection and maintenance are often resulted due to different timeslot signs.
2. In the T2000V1R8 service configuration view, you can see the current mode: "numbering mode (Huawei mode)" or "interleaving mode (Lucent mode)".
3. Change the VC12 timeslot number policy on the T2000. The timeslot is displayed on the T2000 differently, but the NE is unaffected. To change the NE, set related values using the command line. The T2000 does not provide a function entry. After settings through the command line, load or query NE attributes on the T2000 as soon as possible.
4. You can set the timeslot mode in the existing software. Two commands ":cfg-set-servicemode" and "cfg-get-servicemode" are for query. The command parameters for setting the timeslot mode are slot and line; namely, "timeslot mode" and "line mode" or "Huawei mode" and "Lucent mode". The default mode is Huawei mode.
5. Restriction: If a 2 Mbit/s tributary board is equipped with lower order services, the timeslot mode cannot be changed.