Symptom: IAD108 fails to register.
1. Registration state of IAD is: Waiting for response. Trace signaling finds that Eudemon2200 echoes with 400 code after IAD transmits rsip.
2. Trace MGCP message at softswitch, and it is found that the Softswitch does not receive the registration message reported by IAD; in fact, the Softswitch has transmitted AUEP message, but IAD does not receive it.
3. No problem is found in configuration of Eudemon2200.
4. According to debug packets, the following is found: *0.2860666 public_2200 MGCP/8/debug: lBufLen = 53
Src AddrIP: x.x.x.x, Port:2727 Dest AddrIP: x.x.x.x, Port:10305 400 829647943 The transaction could not be executed
5. Check the configuration of IAD, and add register-key; change register-mode to standard.
6. Check SoftX3000; configure it with key, select support for dynamic IP and SHAI as encryption. IAD could register normally after modification.
1. The configuration of Eudemon 2200 is problematic.
2. The configuration of IAD is problematic.
3. The configuration of SoftX3000 is problematic. The case is caused by configurations of both IAD and SoftX3000.