SIP terminal under Eudemon2200 could dial into other counterparts, with normal session; however, the other terminal cannot dial into the SIP terminal. When the SIP terminal is registered to the Softswitch directly, it could call out and be called.
1. No problem is found in configuration, and the SIP terminal could register normally.
2. That it could call out indicates that the NAT and port work well.
3. There is only one failed SIP terminal, and check its setting; its IP address is not configured correctly. SIP terminal configures the IP of Softswitch as the address of gateway. Change it to the IP of SBC, solving the problem.
1. The configuration of SBC is problematic.
2. The NAT equipment at between is problematic.
3. The terminal is problematic.