The configuration of eth-trunk of NE80 and the points for attention.
The following should be noted in using eth-trunk:
1. Similar to common ethernet ports, the Eth-Trunk bound supports various services of which most could be configured on Eth-Trunk port after binding directly. Noticeably, QoS should e configured on physical ports in binding. At present, it is not suggested to configure QOS after eth-trunk operation.
2. Eth-Trunk only supports binding of the same type ports, and FE and GE cannot be bound together.
3. The ports bound must work at the same speed.
4. The physical ports in Eth-Trunk must be full duplex, and they must not be configured with other settings, such as IP address, enable isis.
5. Eth-Trunk could be configured with sub-interface to support VLAN, similar to the configuration of VLAN on Ethernet sub-interface.
6. It does not support LACP, so it needs to change the mode of channel-group of C equipment to on as to disable LACP of C equipment.