At one site, the policy routing of NE80E forwards the source address of G1/0/1 to G2/0/1.
1. G1/0/1 serves as input port for packets, and G1/0/2 as output port. Both data from the source address 1 and 2 will enter G1/0/1, and then is forwarded to the relevant next hop addresses through G1/0/2.
2. The test at G1/0/2 is normal, but services at G1/0/2 do not communicate.
3. NE80E could ping to the address of G2/0/1.
4. The egress interface from FIB to G2/0/1 is G2/0/1.
5. Change traffic behavior of policy routing to redirect ip-nexthop×.×.×.× interface G2/0/1.
6. Services return to normal in test.
The policy routing of NE80E needs to specify both egress interface address and the egress interface.
The board in slot 1 is rainier, and that in slot 2 is 2800 LPU, and it needs to specify the interface for the redirection of rainier to 2800. It is suggested to configure policy routing with next hop address and interface.