After service cutover for NE80E, the interface discards packets, and the users download slowly. Ping the direct interface at console for test; after about 100 packets are pinged through, the packets are discarded regularly. NE80E is at VRP5.10 12002e.02.
1. Observe the equipment at both sides, and the interface has no CRC error.
2. Check the receiving optical power of equipment at both sides, and it is in the normal range.
3. The problem occurs to the four interfaces connect to NE80E directly, and the four interfaces locate at three service LPU, so the hardware module is normal.
4. The three service boards are Rainer; check the version of LPU, and it is found that the version of EPLD of FADA board matched does not agree with the version matching list.
FAD version information:
1. PCB Version : CR52FADA REV B
2. EPLD Version : 100 《－－－it should be 101.
3. BootROM Version : 5.0
4. BootLoad Version : 3.0
5. FSU Version : Version 3.0 RELEASE 0338
6. EFU Version : Version 3.0 RELEASE 0338
7. RIC EPLD Version : 0x9
8. CP PCB Version : RS01HPMB REV C
9. CP EPLD Version : 005
5. The problem is solved by loading the fada_epid logic of interfaces by force through jtag. The command is: <NE80B>upgrade lpu jtag slot number cfcard:/ne80e-vrp5.10-12002e.02.cc fada_epld.
Packets are discarded in pinging to direct interface because:
1. The quality of transmission is poor.
2. The receiving power of optical port is near to flexibility, which causes the signals to unstable.
3. The model hardware is problematic.
4. The software is problematic.