SIP Users Register Fail when connecting through SE2300 but when they connecting to signaling port of SoftX3000 directly registration are successful.
There is message Register Fail (error code 14H) in SIP terminal.
1. Check IP address of register server in properties of SIP terminal. It should be IP which configure as clientaddr in SE2300. IP is OK.
2. Check configuration of SE2300. Find next mistakes:
vlan-type dot1q 10
ip address 10.210.10.19 255.255.255.224
ip address of signaling vlan interface was assign as 10.210.10.19 to connecting SoftX but
sbc signal-addrmap clientaddr 10.210.10.225 serveraddr 10.210.10.20 softxaddr 10.214.10.10
in this command used another server address 10.210.10.20
3. Check configuration IP layout for this site and find that right ip address for signaling port of SE2300 is 10.210.10.20
4. remake configuration of SE2300 according project documentation
undo ip addr 10.210.10.19 255.255.255.224
ip addr 10.210.10.20 255.255.255.224
5. Try to use SIP terminal. Registration to server is OK. Call successful.
6. Save configuration of SE2300 (by save command).
Wrong data configuration in terminal side or wrong data configuration of SE2300.
Before beginning of software debug supervisor should very carefully learn project documentation and be very precise during work.