Three OSN 3500 NEs A, B, and C form a ring. The ASON switch is turned on. Configure an SNCP service from NE A to NE C. The configuration fails.
A service configuration fails. A route calculation failure prompt is displayed.
1. View services on all NEs. Each NE has many redundant resources.
2. Link restraint is not performed when a service is configured. No included node is designated.
3. In the ASON link management view, links BC and AC have the same risk.
4. Cancel the risk group and then configure a service successfully.
1. There is no resource available in the network.
2. The designated included link is incorrect.
3. The designated included node is out of order.
Maintenance personnel need summarize experiences during service configurations.
See also case in chinese:SC0000200413.