LPUF board of flexible plug-in card cannot register at NE40 and the board is re-started continuously. The case is applied to 8011V100R002(VRP3.10-2XXX) of NE40.
1. Take out the board and plug sub-card in LPUF board.
2. Re-plug the board in the frame and it can register normally.
Possible reasons are as follows:
1. Present version of NE40 is too low and does not support LPUF board.
2. Sub-card is not plugged in LPUF board.
3. Related slot of NE40 is problematic.
4. BOOTROM of LPUF board is destroyed.
In terms of this case, sub-card is not plugged in LPUF board. There
are two sub-card slots in LPUF board of NE40. Only one sub-card is plugged, LPUF board of flexible plug-in card can register at NE40.