NE5000E connects two NE80E. NE5000E as router reflector of VPNV4 cannot reflect VPNV4 route, but two NE80E have sent the best VPNV4 route to NE5000E.
Topology: NE80E (client machine)-----(reflector)NE5000E-----(client machine) NE80E
1. Two NE80E have released VPNV4 route to NE5000E.
2. NE5000E does not receive released VPNV4 route from two NE80E.
3. Check MBGP neighbor of NE5000E and two NE80E and it is normal.
4. Check configuration at NE5000E. There is no configuration of undo policy vpn-target under ipv4-family vpnv4 view. Configure undo policy vpn-target under ipv4-family vpnv4 view at NE5000E.
1. The command "policy vpn-target" enables VPN-Target filter for received VPNV4 route. Only VPNV4 route whose ERT matches local IRT, it can be added in route table. NE5000E as router reflector does not build any VPN instance. No local IRT attribute matches with ERT carried by NE80E released VPNV4 route. NE5000Ecannot receive any VPNV4 route.
2. The command undo policy vpn-target is to cancel VPN-Target filter of VPNV4 route, namely, it does not match ERT attribute of received route and local IRT attribute and can receive all VPNV4 routes.