User's topology is as follows:
Static users under MA5200F can ping through uplink port of NE08 but it cannot ping through uplink port of NE80. Users cannot access the network.
1. Check data configuration on NE08 . NE08 and NE80 operate SPF and import static route and direct route. NE08 adds one static route that is roundtrip route of static users of MA5200F. The configuration is as follows: ip route-static 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.0 18.104.22.168 preference 60. NE08 is not problematic.
2. Check route information of this static user network segment on NE80. It is found that the next-hop points to NULL0 interface of NE80. Check data configuration of NE80 and NE80 adds one static route: ip route-static 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0 NULL 0 preference 60. It is caused by this route.
3. On NE08 change user's static route as ip route-static 126.96.36.199 255.255.255.128 188.8.131.52 preference 60. And then the problem is solved. Check route on NE80 and the learned route through OSPF can be seen.
1. NE08 route configuration is problematic.
2. NE80 route configuration is problematic.
NE80 learns the priority (150) of user's network segment through OSPF. The priority of static route on NE80 is 60. So the route chooses static route on NE80. And then the problem occurs.