Transmission device 10G forms MSP ring. 10G devices of both sides connect through SL16, NE80 and NE08. It transparent transmits POS service of 2.5G bandwidth through transmission device. CRC is reported continuously on NE80 and there is error. Transmisison 10G device SL16 reports HP-REI alarm. SL16 reports higher-order path remote error and higher-order path block of background error.
1. Loop externally at local SL16. Loop state of the port can be seen on local NE80 and CRC stops. NE80 has no error when it receives and sends. Loop innternally at local SL16. It can be seen on remote NE80. NE80 has error again. NE80 error can be ironed out.
2. Transmission channel and the board maybe problematic. Test it and it displays that SL16 has no error in 24 hours.
3. The connection of SL16 and 2.5G POS NE80 is problematic. Test transceive optical power of POS and SL16 with optical power. Wipe the connector with alcohol cotton label and it is normal.
4. Clock tracert of NE80 can be set as Master and Slave. Change the clock of NE80 as Slave and make it trace transmission clock. After the change it is normal and there is no error.
1. NE80 error.
2. Transmission error.
3. Error for the connection of SL16 and POS.
4. The clock problem.