At the site, during the upgrade of NE40, master SRU is upgraded and the switchover of master/slave SRU is finished; slave SRU logical upgrade is finished. Master/slave SRU cannot synchronize and slave SRU restarts continuously.
The version of slave and master is not same! The master is 2327 and the slave is 2321 , reload slave now!
1. Read starting process of slave SRU through serial. Slave SRU can start and then it is in standby state. It indicates that SRU version file is not destroyed and the board can operate. The version of master/slave SRU is consistent and they are synchronized. It indicates that slave SRUboard can operate normally and version file is normal.
2. Before SRU restarts, the console pops alarm and indicates the version of master/slave SRU is not consistent. Re-load slave SRU.
3. Check started file of master SRU and the started file of master SRU is 2327 ans slave one is 2321. When master SRU has operated and slave SRU does not start, new version progeam of master SRU is set as started file. Their file is different and the start of slave SRU is influenced.
4. Re-set started file of master SRU and slave one as the same and slabe SRU can start.
1. Slave SRU has fault.
2. Slave SRU version file is destroyed.
3. Master/slave SRU restarted file is not consistent.
1. The started file of master/slave SRU must be the same.
2. If started file of master/slave is different, re-set started file of master SRU and slave one as the same or change started file of slave SRU through BOOTROM menu.