Topology before cutover:
Topology after cutover:
OSPF is run between devices. After cutover soft3000 and TMG device cannot be pinged.
1. TMG device pings NE40_1 and router NE40_2 address. It can be pinged and the link is normal.
2. It can be pinged from C6509_2 to NE40_2.
3. The device along NE40-1 and NE40_2 has network segment route of TMG device and there is no network segment route of TMG device on S3526E_2.
4. Check routing table on C6509 of C corporation and there is no network segment route of TMG device. Check configuration and C6509 filters route and only permits network segment route less than or equal to 24-bit mask to pass. The routes larger than 24-bit mask are filtered. Routing table number learnt by C6509 can be reduced and device burden is reduced.
5. C6509_2 cannot learn network segment route of TMG device flooded by NE40_2. Filter the route with special mask length on C6509_2 and the problem is solved.
1. The link between TMG device and NE40_2 is problematic.
2. The link between 6509_2 and NE40_2 is problematic.
3. Route learning is problematic.