1. Topology: PC-----NE80E-A-------NE80E-B (NE80E id connected through 10G optical interface.)
2. Phenomenon: PC connects management network interface of NE80E-A and there is route to NE80E-B. The speed from loaded file to NE80E-A is normal, but the speed from NE80E-A to NE80E-B is very slow. (The loading speed of PC and NE80E-A/NE80E-B is normal.)
1. Connect PC with one service network interface of NE80E-A.
2. Connect another PC with one service network interface of NE80E-B.
3. Two PCs test FTP and it is normal.
4. The FTP of two NE80Es is normal. Consult R&D---The bandwidth between NE80E MPU and LPU is small.
5. The problem is solved.
1. The loading speed of PC and NE80E-A/NE80E-B is normal.---FTP or TFTP of two NE80Es is normal.
2. Two NE80Es are connected through 10G optical interface.
3. PC connects MPU of NE80E-A and the data has to be transmitted to LPU from MPU. It is possible that there is problem between MPU and LPU.
The management network interface of the device is used for the upgrade of the version. It is forbidden to do other operation with this network interface.