1. Version Information
One NE40 acts as Internet egress router. The uplink connects with C device and the downlink connects with C7600.
New users cannot access internet thorugh NE40. Previous users can access internet through NE40.
1. Check related configuration at user access device and notice route configuration. Check whether the route is distributed.
2. If step 1 is no problem, at Internet egress router check whether there is users' route with display ip route X.X.X.X command. Whether there is loop.
3. If step two is no problem, check which node the packet is discarded with traceroute.
4. Ping non-accessed Internet webistes and users:
ping -c 10000 -t 10 -m 10 X.X.X.X
use diagnosis command at loss node: disp efu couter slot_num discard
route lookup failed has much loss.
5. Check public network statistics: display ip route statistic, there are more than 180,000 public network routes.
6. Check routing table mode of egress interface board: display lpu lpu slot_num, matching interface board is small routing table mode. NE40 small routing table supports 170,000 routes. Internet route number exceeds the specification of NE40 small routing table.
7. Change routing table of interface board as large routing table mode (Large routing table supports 500,000 routes.) The problem is solved.
1. Check device configuration.
2. Check the route and whether there is loop or not.
3. Check on which node the packet is discarded with Traceroute.
4. Check the loss node and reasons.