1. SR device pings internet. There is loss and it is idsordered.
2. Use different source address on the same SR to send ping. There is loss sometimes.
3. Shutdown the interface of source address of discarded packet and then undo shutdown the interface. Some packets are not discarded.
1. Check the traffic of all backbone link in MAN. There are three POS links between NE80E and P320. The downlink traffic of MAN is too large and NE80E version has problem in load balance, the traffic is not balanced when the next-hop of many rotues with the same destination address is the same device. The traffic on three links (VRP5.10 12002L) is not mean and there is block on one link.
2. With static route import downlink traffic to three downlinks. There is no block and loss.
1. According to phenomenon one, the loss is auto created. It is doubted there is block of the link in the network.
2. According to phenomenon two, for most of high-end devices (such as NE80E), it balances load with HASH algorithm based on traffic when the data is forwarded. The same traffic will HASH to the same egress link and be forwarded. Ping with different source address on the same device. When it is forwarded in network intermediate device, it will HASH to different links. If there is block, there is loss.
3. For phenomenon three, shutdown the interface of source address of discarded packet and then undo shutdown the interface on SR. The route will recur convergence. The device will have forwarding algorithm and HASH algorithm. New forwarding link is different. When there is no block of HASH link, there is no loss.