User's topology is as follows:
Static users under MA5200F can ping through uplink port of NE08, but it cannot ping through uplink of NE80. The user cannot access network.
1. Check data configuration on NE08. OSPF is enabled on NE08 and NE80. Static route and direct route are imported. NE08 enables one static route aiming at backhaul route of MA5200F static users. Configuration is as follows: ip route-static 184.108.40.206 255.255.255.0 220.127.116.11 preference 60. NE08 problem can be ironed out.
2. Check routing information of static user's network segment on NE80. There is the route of this network segment but its next-hop points to Null0 interface of NE80. Check data configuration on NE80 and static rotue is enabled on NE80 and it is as follows: ip route-static 18.104.22.168 255.255.255.0 NULL 0 preference 60. It is caused by the route.
3. Change user's static route on NE08 as ip route-static 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0 NULL 0 preference 200. Test it and there is no such problem. Check route on NE80 and the route can be learnt through OSPF.
1. NE08 route configuration is problematic.
2. NE80 route configuration is problematic.
NE80 learns the route of user's network segment through OSPF and its priority is 150. The priority of static route on NE80 is 60. So static route on NE80 is chosen. User's packet is discarded and the service is disabled.