NE80E 2.5Gpos interface connects with the device of other city through transmission wavelength division device. The delay is normal when pinging large packe and there is no loss. Use display interface posx/x/x and there is error packet for input small packet. SDH error greatly increases.
<NE80E>dis int p x/x/x
section layer: B1 1502
line layer: B2 1490 REI 0
path layer: B3 5701171
Input error: 5820 shortpacket, 0 longpacket, 0 CRC, 0 lostpacket
1. Test fiber and optical power and it is normal.
2. There is little possibility because it is widely used in the country.
3. Test receiving optical power of NE80E and optical power is -3Db. Add
-5 attenuator at inbound direction of the interface and there is no error.
SDH error is displayed, so the physical layer may be problematic:
1. The fiber is problematic and results in transmission error.
2. The connection of the device is problematic.
3. The optical power of optical channel is abnormal.
Optical power of -3DB is within normal range. It is too close to 0db limit. It is easily influenced. There is error packet and SDH error. It is suggested to set optical power in the middle of received range of the device, about -10db.