NE40E uses AC power supply module. In the same equipment it is required to operate two NE40Es. With the agreement of client, the first NE40E is successfully power on. However, in terms of the second NE40E, ELCB on PDF (It is a monitor that can check whether there is creepage and short circuit in electrical network.) is power off suddenly. The corporation conduces other servers to be power off.
ELCB on PDF is power off.
1. Before being power on, our engineer discusses with the client. Accompanied by the client, the engineer checks voltage. The whole process is correct.
2. Confirm with expert. The creepage of NE40E is 0.0035A and accords with the standard. Each AC device has creepage to some degree. The sensibility of ELCB of the client is 0.03A. The creepage of NE40E
accords with the standards.
3. The creepage of the whole electrical power is accumulated. There are a few AC devices in the same equipment room. After the first NE40E is power on, the accumulated value is close to limit. When the second device is power on, ELCB exceeds 0.03A. So it triggers ELCB on PDF.
1. Manual operation is problematic.
2. It is possible that electrical module of NE40E is not standard.
3. It is poddible that the setting of ELCB is not proper.
1. Before the device is power on, confirm with the client whether there is ELCB sensor protector and set threshold on ELCB.
2. If there is no way to get accumulated value of creepage, calculate AC devices in the same equipment room and accumulated value of creepage to avoid accident.