During uploading log file from NE40-4 to PC, the process were interupted and there is the console alert "UP Load Fails". Checking the connection between NE40-4 and PC is OK. Try several time but still up load file failed.
(upload the log file on NE40-4 to PC by running tftp software on PC)
1. Check the configure on NE40 such as local user, ftp-directory, interface-MEth0 configure correct.
2. Try upload the log file from NE40 to PC using tftp32 again but still fail after the file size beyond 32,768 KB
3. Check version of tftp32. The version is 1.0
4. Configure ftp server enable on NE40 to using FTP instead.
5. Using FTP to download the log file from NE40 to PC success.
Log file had been able to upload from NE40 to PC normally until the size reach about 32 MB. The error log on NE40 shows "Up Load Fails!" The problem may come from tftp32 software itself.
Tftp32 might have the limitation on the file size to upload. The case show if file size beyond 32,768 KB, the tftp fails. Alternatively you can use FTP to get/put file instead.