1. Small/abnormal transfer rate between 2 NE40 routers using E1 MpGroup interface when diffserv output queue QoS applied on MpGroup router interfaces.
2. If Diffserv output queue QoS configurations are removed from routers, the transfer rate is normal.
1. E1 link is OK, BER test result showed the link is OK.
2. Check on N2000 Traffic view, traffic link utilization is small, not yet exceeding the CDR value set on traffic QoS configuration.
3. Check on MpGroup interface, there is a inactive Serial E1 bundled to MpGroup caused the QoS traffic rate abnormally, remove the inactive E1 Serial interface from the MpGroup, the transfer rate is back to normal according to diffserf output queue QoS configuration set.
1. The E1 link quality is bad, has CRC counters increased.
2. The traffic traverse between routers on MpGroup link exceeding the traffic CDR value set on QoS queue configurations.
3. There are some inactive Serial interfaces bundled into MpGroup