We connect to our NE40 to Italia Provider,They are using CISCO router.
As transmission we use STM-4,we test our trasmission using 2 cisco routers ,it work well ,but when we ping from NE40 to cisco router ,having lose of packets!
1. using loopback local , pos interface hardware problem is ok!
2. encapsulation Protocol in link-layer is ppp.
3. Modify Cisco router CRC as 32, it is ok.
Possible existing problem:
1.NE40 POS interface hardware problem.
(POS interface self-loop,
command:interface pos 4/0/0
and then ping pos 4/0/0 ip address ,you can check if it is ours NE40 interface hardware problem or not)
2.Scramble enable or disable.(NE40 Scramble enable,check cisco device)
3. link－layer encapsulation Protocol is identical or not.(NE40 is ppp,check cisco device)
4. NE40 and cisco device CRC configuration is not identical.(NE40 CRC is 32 by default and can not modify,cisco device is 16,you can try to modify cisco device CRC as 32)
5. unknown reason.