We connect to our NE40 to XXX Provider,They are using C router.
As transmission we use STM-4,we test our trasmission using 2 C routers ,it work well ,but when we ping from NE40 to C router ,having lose of packets!
1. using loopback local , pos interface hardware problem is ok!
2. encapsulation Protocol in link-layer is ppp.
3. Modify C router CRC as 32, it is ok.
Possible existing problem:
1.NE40 POS interface hardware problem.
(POS interface self-loop,
command:interface pos 4/0/0
and then ping pos 4/0/0 ip address ,you can check if it is ours NE40 interface hardware problem or not)
2.Scramble enable or disable.(NE40 Scramble enable,check C device)
3. link－layer encapsulation Protocol is identical or not.(NE40 is ppp,check C device)
4. NE40 and C device CRC configuration is not identical.(NE40 CRC is 32 by default and can not modify,cisco device is 16,you can try to modify C device CRC as 32)
5. unknown reason.