1. Two(2) Serial E1 interfaces are bundled into 1 MpGroup interface.
2. When in the peak hour utilization, N2000 shows the maximum utilization of MpGroup interface stuck flat on 3.4Mbps.
3. There is 600Kbps wasted BW can not be used.
4. Diffserf QoS is enable on interface.
5. VRP Version: 3.10 Rel 231515
1. Check configuration on router, there is no miss configuration on DiffServ QoS.
2. Check transmission physical path, there is no alarm and transmission fault found.
3. From the manual of QoS on NE40, we believe un-used 300Kbps on each E1 bundle to MpGroup is reserved for router routing operational.
4. We can not use all Physical BW for DiffServ output queue BW allocation, by default router reserv 300Kbps for its network routing traffic packet exchange
1. Miss configuration of DiffServ output queue or traffic-policy.
2. Transmission physical link problems.
3. Default software setting on router cause router reserve 300Kbps for its internal routing protocol traffic signalling when DiffServ Qos is enable on Interface.
Since so many BW ocuppied for Router management on each E1 when DiffServ QoS enable on MpGroup interface, Router should have capability to allocate BW for router routing management dynamically, so it's possible all BW available on E1 can be used for user traffic forwarding.