What types of LPU does ME60 have?
1. MPU: ME60-16, which finishes the management of system and most functionalities of control plane;
2. SRU: ME60-8, which is basically similar to MPU, but switching net is added;
3. SFU: Switch Fabric Unit, switching net (four ME60-16 and two ME60-8, and the other two are on two SRU) is grouped to SFUA and SFUB;
4. BKPA: system passive backplane, which provides connection of data and control channel for units;
5. BSU: Broadband Service Unit, which provides user access and various VPN services, and 1*10GE, 10*GE and 24*GE interfaces;
6. ESU: Enterprise Service Unit, which provides route and different VPN services, and 10*GE, 1*10GE, 10G POS and 4*2.5G POS;
7. TSU: Tunnel Service Unit, which provides services related to GRE and LNS/LTS tunnel;
8. SSU: Security Service Unit, which provides state-based firewall and NAT/ALG functionality;
9. SBC: sesseion control unit, which provides SBC functionalities;
10. Low speed interface board: it uses Rainier board to realize diverse low speed interfaces such as FE, ATM and E1/E3.