Version: R3680e version vrp3.3 release 0001
R3680 uses different sub-interfaces to terminate different VLANs, and connect the users to different VPN instances
Symptoms: Packet loss occurs when users ping the gateway (the interface address of r3680).
1. Check the links, and there is no error packet increasing when packet loss occurs in ping to the gateway. It indicates the problem is independent of physical links
2. Change the user to the network segment managed by S3026, and no packet loss occurs when S3026 pings the user. It indicates the problem is independent of PC, not resulted from that PC is infected by virus.
3. Connect the user to the original VPN; at 3680, execute debug ip packet ACL (user address and the gateway address) command, and perform ping test; it is found that the first and third packets pass at the user side; the second and fourth packets do not pass. According to the ICMP replay printed by 3680, the first and third packets have been sent to the eth 1/0.4, and the second and fourth packets are sent to eth 1/0.2 .
4. Check the configuration of eth1/0.2 of 3680, and it is found that one slave address of the interface is the same as the one of eth1/0.4
5. Delete the slave address of eth1/0.2, and the proble is solved.
1. The links are problematic.
2. The user is infected by virus.
3. R3680 fails in forwarding.
3680 vrp3.3 0001 cannot distinguish the private network addresses with different MPLS vpn RD, and it needs to upgrade the version.