6*Metro1000(V2) with 1*OSN1500 buildup STM-4 SNCP Ring, one day customer engineer config 1*E1 for Ethernet service, OSN1500 drop the E1 to EFS0 card and all Metro1000 through the E1service.
After finished the service configuration all the Ethernet traffic was interrupted including another ring which connect to the OSN1500's EFS0 board.
None alarms from transmission equipments.
1. Check the OSN1500 EFS0 board SDH side service and Ethernet service, SDH service configuration was ok and the Ethernet service also ok.
2. Thinking all the Ethernet service was interrupted after the E1 through the Metro1000 equipment, so delete E1 configuration for one site and all the Ethernet service was restore.
3. Check the OSN1500 EFS0 board Ethernet side service and then found the E1 which through the Metro1000 had already bind with VCTRUNK so the Ethernet service was a ring and then made broadcast, this why all the Ethernet service was interrupted.
1. EFS0 board service configuration was wrong or the board damage.
2. Datacom equipment problem which connect to OSN1500's EFS0 board.
The Ethernet service have 2 side, SDH side and Ethernet side.
Don't make Ethernet service through the ring which not used and after config the SDH service then bind with VCTRUNK, pay attention to the Ethernet service can not be one ring which will be arose broadcast.