1. Insert the boards in RPU1, RPU2, NPU1, and NPU2 of NE20E. After NE20E is power-on, the state remains the same.
2. When boards of RPU1 and NPU1 are removed, use boards of RPU2 and NPU2 to start and enter the configuration interface.
3. Insert boards in RPU1 and NPU1 again and remove boards of RPU2 and NPU2. NE20E can start.
1. Check the information through the serial:
RPU's slot number is 10
RPU's run mode is master
RPU's backup mode is cold ---> the backup mode is cold mode
SRM preInit begin......
SRM preInit ok.
2. Set the backup mode of the router to hot mode, and the operation is as follows:
1) Run the reboot command.
2) Press Ctrl + A after the prompt information occurs.
3) Set the mode as hot backup.
4) Start the router.
NE20E is set as cool start when it is shipped. It should be set as hot start.
Two RPUs should be changed when it switches to hot backup.