We can log into OSN1500 every time at T2000, but NE turns gray soon(around 1 min), we need log into NE again. Whereas, we could log from CMDclient, NE is always connected, no problem of connection at all. We tried to use some commands of communication such as "cm-get-neid", it hasn't problem, but all of configuration commands like "cfg-XXX" didn't work at all. We can't reset from T2000 and CMDclient, even though the command ":reset".
No service impacted and no alarms reported either NE or opposing sites. The power receipt is noraml -8.5dbm at opposing sites.
We can't inquire which CXL board is active or standby either T2000 or CMDclient.
no abnormal alarm
1. use command :sys-get-alltaskinfo: , I saw tFCL task is suspended.
2. For comfirmation, I used command :mon-get-taskstack: XX ,"tFCL"(check task suspended or not) , and I found this task is suspended.
So we confirmed "tFCL" task suspended.
R&D explained later, it is because software virtual function pointer has been replaced, it caused database works abnormally, so that the task is suspended.
3. I sent a technician on site to reset CXL board.
4. Technician on site reset active board, it can be seen from LED ACTC.
5. I can see which board is active at T2000 after reset, and it will turn gray no more. Use command :mon-get-taskstack: XX ,"tFcl" ; the task "tFCL" is not suspended. It is confirmed the problem is resolved.
1. software problem.
2. CXL board problem.
3. database abnormal.
If this kind of problem occurs, we need send technician on site to do hard reset only, don't need replace the board.