Which should be noticed when the NE20 enables port mirroring？
1. For VRP5.10:
(1) 1GE can be configured as either mirroring port or observing port.
[NE20]port-mirroring GigabitEthernet1/0/0 both Ethernet4/0/7
(2) Enable mirroring for DMUA and the operation is as follows:
[NE20]port-mirroring dmua both Ethernet ?
<0,2-3> Slot number
(3) Port mirroring cannot be enabled for the POS interface, that is, the POS interface cannot function as the mirrored port.
(4) The GE interface of 2GE board cannot be configured as the observing port. When configuring the observing port of a GE interface of 2GE card, the following information prompts:
[NE20]observing-port GigabitEthernet 1/0/1
Error: The port can't be observing port
2. For VRP5.30:
(1) 1GE can be configured as the mirroring port and observing port.
(2) Port mirroring can be enabled for DMUA.
(3) Port mirroring can be enabled for the POS interface, that is, the POS interface acts as the mirrored port.
(4) The GE interface of 2GE board cannot be configured as the observing port.