The interconnection board of the EFS4 board reports the ETH_LOS alarm. This alarm ends every three minutes and then is reported again.
1. Change the Port interconnection rate. The fault persisted.
2. Run the command ethn-cfg-portbdpara:3,ip3 to check whether the NMS made a wrong report. A normal report was detected.
3. Reset the EFS4 board. The fault persisted.
4. Run the RMON tool of the NMS to test the service and find that packets were sent and received normally. It indicated that the interconnection service was normal. After the long-time test, the packet was not lost.
5. Query the NE alarm. Find that the port alarm reversion was enabled. Disable the alarm reversion. The ETH_LOS alarm ended.
This alarm results from the loss of the port Ethernet signals, service interruption or abnormality. After the test, the interconnection service was normal.
After the service is configured, you should not invert the generated alarms.