The MSAD_CROSST alarm indicates that the adaptation performance of the multiplex section exceeds the threshold value.
1) An operator synchronized the alarms on the NMS, but the alarm persisted. The operator then ran a command line to query the alarms on the equipment side, and found that the alarm existed.
2) As the project was a new project and the services were normal, the operator omitted the possibility that the equipment hardware was faulty.
3) The operator queried the current performance events, and found that B3 bit errors existed.
4) The operator checked the byte configuration and clock configuration, and found no error.
5) The operator tested the received optical power at the east fiber on site, and found that the received optical power was transient. The operator replaced the fiber and tested the received optical power again. The received optical power became normal.
6) The MSAD_CROSST alarm ended. The operator concluded that the alarm was caused by too high attenuation on the optical path.