LAN switch ------ homegateway ------ MA5600T-----Router ------ Vod Server
The client which under a port of ADSL2+ cannot watch two programs at the same time.
1. Use "display igmp user" command to check this setting of user, we can find out the value of maximum number is 8, that wouldn't be a problem.
2. Check the configuration of homegate, we can find out there is no astrict with regard to IGMP packet, so this wouldn't be a problem.
3. Use "display igmp program" to check property of programs, we can find out the BW of this program was 5Mbit/s.
4. Use "display interface adsl 0/3/0" to check the BW that was allocated on ADSL2+ port, we can find out the current downstream rate is 9Mbit/s.
5. So the user order one of programs would occupied 5Mbit/s BW, and then the residual BW only have 4 Mbit/s, It's not enough for other program.
6. We modify this line-rate of ADSL2+ port to bigger, as a result user can watch multi-programs, problem solved.
Possibly have three factors will induce is issue.
1. Has been limited the maximum number of programs could be watch at this port.
2. Homegate cut off those packets concerning IGMP packets.
3. The value of BW was allocated on ADSL2+ port.