upgrade from V200R010C02B015SPC002 to V200R011C01B037SPC001
License could not be loaded.
1. The license for R10 and R11 is common and universal. No need to apply a new one.
2. Log shows operation is OK.
3. Change 'IsCheckLicenseUsedValue ' to '0' . But the result is the same, license could not be update. And the process EmfSecuDm begin to restart automatically and alarm about server availability begin appears, So return 'IsCheckLicenseUsedValue ' to '1'.
4. Find 'n2000/server/conf/emfsecu.cfg ' and change 'IsCheckLicenseItem ' to '0 ',and then restart the EmfSecuDm .
Problem has been solved.
1. License is valid. Need to apply a new one.
2. The way replaced the license is not correct, result in the format of license became valid.
3. Parameters need to be changed.