When execute the command :cfg-get-phybd, the equipment shows PQ1 board where BA2 board is working and PQ1 board where EGT2 board is working. (See Attachment - Navigator results)
At the same time the equipment shows SLD4 board (Slot 17) and EGT2 board (Slot 5) like off line.
Some of the possible causes could be:
- The GSCC board is wrong.
- The back plane in slot 1 with BA2 board has defects
- The configuration on equipment has problems
- The extended sub-rack has problems with PQ1 boards or AUX board
1. The equipment has GSCC board installed
2. The Cross connect boards on extended sub-rack are UXCSB
3. The J9 jumper on AUX board is ON.
The equipment reports some times PQ1 board in slot 1 and some times BA2 board in the same slot because it gets the information of both control boards, the services were affected after 1 week because the information in the databases was corrupted.
Recently was installed a Extended sub-rack, the equipment is showing intermitent alarmas such as TU_AIS, T_ALOS, BD_STATUS and WRG_BD_TYPE alarms but the services are not affected.
The Extended sub rack doesn't permit configurations in the PQ1 boards.
1. Check the boards in physical slots (On site)
2. Check the connections between main sub-rack and Extended sub-rack
3. Check the boards installed in Extended sub-rack
4. Check the power in extended sub-rack
When you need to install an extended sub-rack please check the guide for this issue. The J9 jumper must be set in AUX board and Cross connect boards in Extended subrack must be XCE.
The extended sub-rack hasn't GSCC board.