When we create a new ethernet services appear LCAS_FOPR alarm on OSN7500.
1. View the LCAS_FOPR alarm on the T2000 and confirm the relevant VCTRUNK according to the alarm parameters.
2. Check whether the LCAS protocol is enabled at the opposite end. If not, enable the LCAS protocol at the opposite end. Check whether the alarm is cleared.
3. If the alarm persists, check whether the configurations are correct. Especially, check whether the cross-connection is bound correctly. If not, modify the wrong configurations. Check whether the alarm is cleared.
4. Check whether there are bit errors or pointer adjustment on the link;
5. If the alarm persists, disable and then enable the LCAS function at both ends. Check whether the alarm is cleared.
6. We check the soft version in OSN7500 and Metro1000V3 and we found the OSN has LCAS V2 and Metro1000V3 has LCAS V3
7. Upgrade Metro 1000 to a formal release with LCAS V2 (5.37.04.12P01). After this, the alarm dissapear.
We check the documentation and found the alarm description and procedure for solve, but it didn?t solve the problem. We check and found that OSN7500 has LCAS V2 and Metro 1000V3 has LCAS V1.
Dont use LCAS V1, if you need create a services between 2 equipments, first with LCAS V1 and second one with LCAS V2, is better you disable this funtion in both equipment for avoid an accident.