The replication of Watchman dual system can not be built.
"Replication status is abnormal!"
1. Check the alarm and log info, find "rlk_10.0.0.20_wm_rvg", it is not created by Watchman. The rlk created by Watchman should be a_to_b_rlk or b_to_a_rlk.
2. Check the vea, find the rlk name is "rlk_10.0.0.20_wm_rvg". This should be the root reason. Confirmed with on site engineer that they tried to buid replication via vea directly.
3. Change back the rlk name to a_to_b_rlk or b_to_a_rlk in vea.
4. Stop the replication via the follow command
5. Build replication by "force active" or "force standby" in Watchman client, it succeed.
On site engineer tried to build replication via vea, and this led to the incorrect rlk name. vea set the rlk name as "rlk_serverIP_wm_rvg" in default, it's inconsistent with that Whatman named. This is the root reason of building replication failed.
Normally, using Watchman client to maintain the Watchman dual system is suggested. Not to operate directly vea for comman maintenance.