The users of attached to the ME60 cannot access the network normally. Users reflect that the response of some web pages is slow and other web sites can be normally accessed. Typical website, such as www. 10000.gd.cn can be pinged though but cannot be accessed. To access the network normally, users should dial-up again and re-obtain the IP address. Sometimes users should try several times to access the network.
1. Check the eight upstream links of the ME60 to ensure that links have no problem.
2. Test the other IP addresses on the same network segment and find that the routes of the ME60 and the upstream NE5000E are normal.
3. Use another PC terminal for test but find that the problem persists. It indicates that it is not the problem of the PC terminal.
4. Check the configuration of the uplink NE5000E carefully and find that GE 9/0/4 connected to the ME60 is configured as an observe-port. The observing-port cannot be used in the service. Otherwise, the service on the interface is abnormal.
observe-port 1 interface GigabitEthernet9/0/4
1. Uplink fault on the ME60
2. Routing fault
3. Fault in the PC terminal of the client
After you use the mirroring port function, delete the related configuration to avoid accessing the observe port to the service.