The limited multicast authority is configured for the user domain of the ME60 by using the multicast-profile iptv command. When the user is online, check the user information and find that the multicast authority is not included.
1. Check the ME60 configuration and the configuration is normal.
2. Run the debug radius command. Check the RADIUS attributes and cannot find RADIUS attribute 26-93, which is a Huawei private attribute indicating the limited multicast authority of the device. Other attributes related to the limited multicast authority are not found.
3. View the current license of the ME60:
Active License on master board: cfcard:/lic2007xxxx.dat
License SN: LIC2007xxxx
Creator: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Created time: 2007-08-23 14:06:42
License type: COMM
Expiration time: 9999-12-31
Function Enabled Resource
BRAS Yes 48K
HAG No -
SSG No -
BTV No -
VPDN No -
Firewall No -
The information displayed shows that the BTV function, that is, the limited multicast function, is disabled. Apply for a license of the limited multicast function and use it. The problem is solved.
1. The configuration of the ME60 is incorrect.
2. The RADIUS server delivers the attributes of the multicast authority, and therefore the user's multicast authority is null.
3. The license of the ME60 does not authorize the limited multicast function.
When the following functions are unavailable, check whether the corresponding functions of the license are enabled, and, if not, apply for the license to enable the functions:
Service control gateway function
Session border control