After upgrade BMS version from V2r8 to V2r11, when we test open the device panel, there is the error window state “start device panel failed, failed to initiate the device panel configure file instance”. The device panel of that node then can not show.
"Starting device panel failed"
1. Test to open the device panel of MA5100, the result still unable to open it.
2. Test to open the device panel of MA5600 also failed to be opened.
3. Test to open panel of other nodes for both MA5100, MA5600 but the device panel still failed to be shown.
4. Check the configuration files on BMS compare with previous version configure found nothing related to this cause of problem.
5. Since the node show on topology is green, this mean the connection between server and devices are OK. However, we also refresh again. The node color still green. So, there should not be the problem of connection.
6. Because these problems happen after we upgrade BMS version, we are not sure about any uncertain step during upgrade. So, we try synchronizing those nodes again one by one.
7. After synchronize those nodes has been completed, we double click the node to test again. Now we then able to open the device panel successfully.
Normally the device panel can not be displayed caused by several reason such as the connection between device and server failed or bad, the version of device may not match the BMS version support, the device configuration files on BMS might not correctly set, etc. So, we need to check it step-by-step
Suggest refreshing and synchronizing all nodes again after we upgrade version of BMS.