In an OSN 6800 network newly deployed, NEs A, B, C, and D form a ring network. During the test of the conference call function, the orderwire board of calling NE A is abruptly reset due to external factors. After the caller hooks on, the called party cannot exit from the conference call, that is, after the called party hooks on and then hooks off, the called party finds that it is still in the conference call.
Perform one of the following operations to clear the fault:
1. Wait for an hour. Then, the called party can normally exit the conference call and return to the idle state.
2. Set the orderwire board that cannot exit the conference call as a non-orderwire board and then set this board as the orderwire board again.
3. Use a phone that is in the idle state to make a conference and then hook on. All phones that have orderwire connections with this phone will exit the conference call.
1. The data configuration of the orderwire board is incorrect.
2. The orderwire data changes after the orderwire board is reset.
3. In a conference call through the OSN 6800, the called party may fail to exit the conference call if the following anomalies occur on the caller’s phone:
(1) The caller orderwire board is reset.
(2) The caller orderwire configuration is changed.
(3) The optical fiber between the caller and called party is broken.
There is no workaround for similar problems. Use the three methods given above.