Upon clicking on the SQL Server Enterprise Manager shortcut the following error occurs:
MMC cannot open the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\BINN\SQL Server Enterprise Manager.MSC.
Get another copy of this file, or create one, as follows:
1. Select Start - Run.
2. At the Open prompt enter: mmc
3. Click OK
4. Select File - Add/Remove Snap-in...
5. Click Add...
6. Select Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager
7. Click Add, then Close
8. Click Ok to return to the mmc.
9. Select File - Save As...
10. Delete or rename the original (offending) file out the way.
11. Save the new msc file as C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\BINN\SQL Server Enterprise Manager.MSC
Now your original shortcut should work.