In the manually customized report of the rate fulfillment ratio, it is found that the name of the generated report is in illegible characters. In addition, compared with the customized resources, the port resources in the generated report is lack of one area.
1. Check the N2510 server and it is found that the operating system is in English. Check the language settings and it is found that the Chinese character set has been installed. So, this cause is excluded.
2. Check the language settings of the Internet Explorer, and it is found that the Chinese is set as the preferred language.
3. In the previous operations, the Tomcat has been restarted but the environment variables have not been executed. Log in to the N2510 system and perform the following operations:
After the environment variables have been set, the system recovers and the report of rate fulfillment ratio can be displayed in the normal state.
1. The operating system of the N2510 server is in English and no Chinese character set is installed.
2. The language settings of the Internet Explorer are incorrect.
3. After the Tomcat is restarted, the environment variables are not set.