The OptiX OSN 6800 is enabled with the IN features. In the configuration of the first silver service, the creation is successful. The TE link is normal. In the configuration of the second silver service, the TE link disappears. As a result, the ASON service of the TE link cannot be created.
NE software: 188.8.131.52, V1R3
T2000 version: T2000V2R6C01
1. Engineers close the window of creating the WDM ASON path and open the WDM TE link interface. After the synchronization of the TE links for multiple times in the entire network, the disappeared TE link exists from time to time.
2. When the TE link disappears, check the LMP TE link of the NE. The state is Down.
3. Engineers check the WDM control ink and find that all control links are normal.
4. The control link is normal and the TE link is down. Hence, the fault is related to the FIU board.
5. The optical channel attenuation of the section is large, that is, 32 dB. Engineers measures the attenuation at the receive end of the FIU and finds that the value is ?22 dBm. The alarm threshold is ?32 dBm. Hence, the optical attenuation is normal.
6. Engineers query the 15-minute performance event of the FIU board and locate the fault cause, that is, the transient occurs to the FIU board in slot 15 in the input optical power ranging from +50 dBm to ?9 dBm, and the transient occurs in the output optical power ranging from +50 dBm to +9 dBm. It should be noted that the value is +50 dBm. The value cannot be too large regardless of the input optical power or output optical power. Hence, the FIU board is faulty.
7. After the replacement of the FIU board in Slot 15, the problem is solved.
1. The ASON protocol is abnormal.
2. The T2000 is abnormal.
3. The hardware is faulty, for example, the FIU board failure.
The FIU corresponds to the TE link. The SC2 corresponds to the control link. When the corresponding fault occurs, engineers can check the fault correctly.