On the N2000 BMS of an office, the ADSL ports of many MA5605s cannot be displayed in the ADSL port list.
Version of the N2000 BMS: V200R008B02D061 SP28
Version of the MA5605: V100R011B03D065 and V100R011B03D095
1. Check the version configuration table and find that the version of the N2000 BMS matches that of the MA5605.
2. Choose the MA5605 NE, open its ADSL port list and synchronize the ADSL module (click the last button in the toolbar). The ADSL module is synchronized but the ADSL ports are still not displayed.
3. It is doubtful that the MA5605 fails to report related messages. Capture packets during the synchronization of NE. The captured packets indicate that the N2000 BMS sends get message during the synchronization, but the MA5605 returns a wrong response message as follows: NoSuchName.
4. Perform analysis on the MA5605 side and find that the problem is caused by the memory overwriting on the MA5605. If the memory overwriting value is not 0 after the MA5605 is running for a long time, the MA5605 misunderstands the MIB structure sent by the N2000 BMS, and then returns NoSuchName. As a result, the N2000 BMS fails to obtain the port information.
5. The host patch is needed to solve the problem.
Expected versions without the problem: V100R011 B03D065SP03 and V100R011 B03D0100SP06
1. The device version is not compatible with the N2000 BMS version.
2. If the device version and the N2000 BMS version are compatible, synchronize the data can solve the problem.
3. If synchronization cannot solve the problem, capture and analyze packets to see if the N2000 BMS can obtain the required information.