After replacing the old license with the newly granted license, add devices but the added devices disappear from the N2000 BMS interface immediately after they go online.
1. Contact marketing personnel to modify the contract so that the version of the N2000 BMS satisfies the field requirements.
2. Apply for a license again according to the BMS R11 license application methods.
1. The feedback daemon log that shows that the license is not enough.
2. The license contains only the number of clients, license of the function packet, without the license of the resources control items. This causes the license check failure. However, the flow for applying for the license is correct.
3. The license center checks the contract and finds that the quotation in the contract is incorrect. The quotation in the contract refers to the BMS R8. But the office and site require the BMS R11. In this case, the applied license is not proper.